2006-08-23

what superhero I am, and other quizzes

In comic book terms, when I was a boy I thought of myself as something like a courageous cat who rides a silver surfboard and carries a green lantern. But I haven't thought about that in a long time.

I just took a quiz on the topic and it inaccurately says I "am" now these fictional beings:

Spider-Man 80% Superman 65% The Flash 55% Supergirl 50% Hulk 50% Robin 47% Batman 45% Wonder Woman 45% Catwoman 40% Green Lantern 30% Iron Man 10%

No. Not even close.

Thinking about it, nowadays my mitigated background adult fantasy (in comic book terms) might be: orphaned deconstructo --a being who would have the power to deconstruct all evil if he did not live under the light of earth's yellow sun.

*

The quiz does add:

"you are intelligent, witty, a bit geeky and have great power and responsibility

Yeah, right.

*

Over the years I have taken a lot of online quizzes. Among them:

which 20th century theorist I am: Homi K. Bhabha

which movie do I belong in: Nightmare Before Christmas

which country I am: Mexico

what kind of dog I am: Italian Setter

*

The true me quiz has good questions.

*

I once took an online personality quiz that said I was a 'Sober Rational Constructive Follower', one of its 16 possibilities. This type they nicknamed 'white house staffer', insulting me in more than one way.

It was dubious quiz. Other of its types were; 'golden god', 'enemy of the state', 'hacker', 'mob boss', 'evil genius', 'hippie'. I would give the link but it's defunct.

re-ordered and modified on 2007-10-29